You are a Domestic student if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
Once you have decided to apply you should check:
- Graduate Program Certificate requirements
Applying to the Visual Effects program involves these steps:
- Go to the Ontario Colleges website, which handles the applications for all the colleges in the province. Find the Visual Effects for Television and Film program at Seneca College.
- They’ll ask you to:
- create an account
- select your program
- pay the application fee
The site will keep you updated on your application and provided information on forwarding transcripts, if necessary.
- If you are applying for September, apply by April 1st for the best chance of getting in.
- If you are applying for January, apply by October 1st for the best chance of getting in.
- Seneca will send you a information package, giving you an outline of the portfolio requirements, your student ID number, and the date the portfolio is due.
More information can be found at the Seneca College main website:
For students who start the program either Fall 2013 or Winter 2014.
- Tuition for Year One (2 semesters, 8 months): $11,485.00
- Books and supplies for Year One: $1,750.00
Please note: All costs are approximate, may vary by campus and are subject to change at any time without notice. Parking, locker and some mandatory incidental fees are among the charges not included in the figures above.