- The Visual Effects program is ideal for students graduating from fine art, 2D/3D animation, photography, film/video, architecture, sculptors or graphic design programs.
- A recognized degree or post secondary diploma from an accredited institution in a fine art, 2D/3D animation, photography, film/video, architecture, or graphic design; OR
- Mature Student Status (age 19 or older) with 3 to 5 years of documented work experience in a related field. Relevant references must be provided.
- English proficiency at the college level.
- Applicants will be required to submit a visual arts based portfolio and letter of intent. In the event of oversubscription, additional selection criteria may be used.
- One or more of the following: visual arts background; classical animation; fine art; graphic design; architectural/engineering or computer graphics.
- Additional experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, or any 3D content creation software a definite asset.