If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you are considered a International applicant.
Once you’ve decided to apply you should check:
Visit http://www.senecacollege.ca/international which is the Seneca College International student website. This website contains all the information you’ll need to start the process of applying at Seneca, and give you information about Admission Requirements, Instructions on how to apply, Fees, Scholarships, International Student Services, Study & Work Permits, and contact information if you have questions.
The Visual Effects program at Seneca is considered a Graduate Program. Please note the information below:
###ADMISSION TO A GRADUATE PROGRAM
- International Application Form
- Application fee $65 CAD (non-refundable)
- University degree transcripts for all years
- English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 580 (paper based) or 88 (internet based with no test below 22) OR
- Academic IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.5 (no single test score below 6.0) OR
- CAEL with an overall band score of 70
- If you do not meet our English requirements, please see our English Language Institute.
#TUITION FEES For students who start the program either Fall 2013 or Winter 2014.
Tuition for international student for Year One (2 semesters, 8 months): $25,282.00
Books and supplies for Year One: $1,750.00
Please note: All costs are approximate, may vary by campus and are subject to change at any time without notice. Parking, locker and some mandatory incidental fees are among the charges not included in the figures above.